Land Use Planning & Permitting
Our planning staff at Flowers & Associates, Inc. has extensive experience in the Santa Barbara area with land use planning, residential and commercial development, agricultural development, cannabis cultivation, and site design and construction. We have worked with an array of firms, development agencies, and private clients over the years.
We know what it takes to guide a project through their respective agencies and have procured relationships with County, City, and Agency staff, who aid us in expediting the permitting process. Our planning and permitting staff also have experience with the federal, state, and local entitlement processes and work with various agencies to obtain approvals and commitments for service.
Our site development experience allows us to assist in evaluating alternatives and impacts for site selection and to assist with master planning and environmental impacts.
We are unique in that we combine planning, design, and field experience to produce a product that meets the Client’s needs without excessive cost.
- Land Use Planning, Zoning Analysis Reporting, Permit Processing, LEED Project Consultation and Overall Project Coordination
- Cannabis Cultivation Planning & Permitting
- CEQA Management
- Initial Studies
- Mitigation Programs
- General Plans, Site Planning, Community Design and Regulatory Compliance
- Types of Projects
- Single Family Residences
- Multi-Family Residences
- Commercial / Industrial Properties
- Cannabis Cultivation / Agricultural Land
- Public Agency Contract Services
Additional services we provide:
- GIS/Planning Graphics Systems including AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite
- Master Planning and Scheduling
- CEQA Technical Study Management (title research, boundary survey, topographic survey, dry and wet utility design, archaological studies, biological studies, and flood control / hydrology reports)
- Sustainability Consulting
- Feasibility Studies
- Regional Transportation Planning
- Water Resource Services
- FEMA Flood Operations & Maintenance Plans and Certifications
- Project Accounting, Budgeting and Cost Estimating
- Sub-consultant Administration and Coordination